Like most people we have our favorite park at Disney. But we are a make the most of your trip family so we like to spend as much time as we can in the parks. You can be the type of family that is at every rope drop… we have never made it to any of those! You can be the type of family that shuts down a park… we have done that on almost every one of our trips! And because Hollywood Studios closes earlier than Magic Kingdom and Epcot, we like to make the best use of our time. There are a few rides that are on our must do list. Here are our top 5 attractions for preschoolers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Toy Story Midway Mania – Ride and shoot moving targets at this midway-style, 4D shootin’ game starring your favorite Toy Story characters. This is our (mine) favorite ride and Bubba is just getting the hang of it. Not sure he ever hits anything but he loves all of the games and targets!
- Muppets Vision 3D – Experience the magic of the Muppets during a hilarious, eye-popping film and live-action extravaganza. We recently found this gem! Bubba absolutely loved the 3D experience and we walked away with a stuffed Kermit at the end. We are now a huge Muppets family.
- Disney Junior Live on Stage – Enchanting puppets, whimsical scenery and catchy songs invite preschoolers to sing, dance and play. Old friends are joined by new favorites from the hit Disney Junior TV shows Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First. This was our first love and still a must do. Bubba loves Mickey Mouse and the Clubhouse gang. I may have had a hand in that brainwashing…
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid – Celebrate highlights of the animated musical film, The Little Mermaid, at this 15-minute puppetry extravaganza! I grew up loving The Little Mermaid and it will be a favorite if you have a little princess. Bubba enjoys the show but I think this is more my choice than his.
- Beauty & the Beast Live on Stage – Be swept into the romantic fairy tale of the Beast who could only be saved by love in this lavish Broadway-style musical! This is another recent find and I was amazed at how entranced Bubba was during the whole show. A beautiful show for a tale as old as time!
So here are our favorites! What attractions are a must do for your family at Hollywood Studios?