Did you think this was going to be a post about the elections? Well, this politico is keeping her political opinions to herself. Isn’t that what is great about democracy? Today I am here to give you a little bit of hope and wonder no matter who you voted for! Let’s go to my happy place… Walt Disney World!!!
Top 10 Things to do at Disney World
Here are my top ten things to do at Disney World when you need a pick me up:
- Go and purchase a Mickey ice cream bar!
- Take a picture in front of Cinderella’s castle.
- Ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at night during the fireworks show.
- Go meet Mickey Mouse at the Town Square Theater (this one talks!)
- Go to the petting area at Animal Kingdom and pet some goats and they have a donkey there if you need some Democratic loving
- Visit Hollywood Studios and sing at the top of your lungs with Elsa and Anna at the For the First Time in Forever: Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Go visit Canada in Epcot, you don’t really NEED to move there… just enjoy their food and culture and then return to your reality.
- Visit Epcot and watch The American Adventure and see how far our country has really come.
- Go ride your favorite roller coaster (Space Mountain, Rock n Roller Coaster, Splash Mountain)
- And finally, if you need a drink, try Drinking Around the World! Here is a link for a World Showcase Passport. Use this Passport to keep track of all of your drinks and stops.
If this still isn’t lifting your spirits, maybe this will… a Justin Trudeau Scented Candle! Seriously, they have figured out how to bottle this man’s scent. In their own words – “The Justin Trudeau-Scented Candle blends the rich scent of chai tea (because he drinks tea) with maple (because Canada). The resulting aroma screams “hot Canadian guy” (or, perhaps, “hot guy from Vermont”).” You know you want one!!